Wednesday, May 7, 2014

An Exciting New Tool for Indie Authors: The Ebook Cover Creator

Hey out there, all you eager-beaver authors! Every so often, I come across an important new tool or website that I think might benefit a bunch of you and I share it here on the blog. Today I'd like to introduce you to a new software that has just been brought to my attention and I think would be incredibly useful to all of you out there who classify yourselves as "indie authors". With this post, I'd like to focus your attention on the eBook Cover creator @ http://www.ebookcover.pro.
This is a brand new online tool that allows authors to create ebook covers by themselves. As you all probably know, covers are key in engaging a reader to buy your book. Authors need their covers to be eye-catching and direct and don't always want to waste time and money hiring someone else to create their graphic. Thanks to this new online tool, authors can start from scratch in creating their own cover or may download original templates, and simply modify the title and author's name. It can be as quick and easy as all that and then you're cover is ready to go.

Here are a couple of things that you need to know about EbookCover.Pro:

*It's easy to use and no graphic skill is required: the site presents a very simple tool that even a user with no graphic skill may use to create his cover.
*They offer premium and unique covers designs: a lot of website provide e-book covers, but until now, none of them offers unique covers. With the e-book cover.pro premium option, once the author chooses his cover, it will be automatically erased from the store, so that no one else can ever buy it.

What EbookCover.Pro is saying about their new tool:
Our mission is to make authors understand how important is to have a very good cover in promotion of their book: especially for unknown authors, an eye-catching cover is the showcase to make the difference. We know that the ebook cover creation process is very complex and expensive and it often requires long feedback sessions with the graphic designers.So, we searched the net for a tool which could help, but none satisfied our expectations; that’s why we decided to create this one for ourselves. Now, we can say we are really satisfied as we produced a very powerful tool, but at the same time very easy to use and affordable to everyone.

What users/customers of EbookCover.Pro are saying:

For my third book I’ve decided to do a cover by myself and I’ve been very proud to realize that now I can do a good job! Really, I am unskilled with graphic design, but I must say that the cover I’ve done is perfect and it’s just what I was searching for.

Who are the creators of EbookCover.Pro:

Omniteca Lab was born as a start up in 2010, being aware that e-books are the real weapon to facilitate the spread of knowledge. They offer different services to authors: e-book creation, proofreading, graphic design, cultural  marketing and social media marketing.In accordance to their philosopy, they also manage two high traffic Italian Websites devoted to books and their tools: www.ebook-reader.it and www.recensionilibri.org. Additionally, the have produced a self-publishing manual that they distribute to our clients. Thanks to their fieldwork, they are now really aware about what is needed to sell a book and the conclusion that they've drawn is that often a good book is not enough! An author must stand out from the crowd and catch the browser, choosing the perfect dress his book should wear; because, it’s true… you can’t judge by appearances, but a good cover may help to make the difference.

I know that nowadays, self-publishing and/or indie publishing is all the rage. It makes total sense, to me, to take advantage of super easy and inexpensive options, such as this one. If my book was even close to being ready to go and if I decided to create the cover on my own, I would most certainly be checking out EbookCover.Pro. I know you're all a bunch of smarty-pantses, so I hope you listen to me and at least go and check the website out. You'd be a dummy not to.

Keep checking back for more helpful tips and insight into the publishing world as we all try and navigate it together! 
  
@BookTalkGuy and @RimerTom

No comments:

Post a Comment